Job: Window Cleaning Technician
APPLY ONLINE NOW or download the form to fill out by hand.
- Experience a plus
- No experience required, we will train you
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is primarily responsible for cleaning windows for residential and commercial Customers.
- Residential – Cleaning interior and exterior windows, screens and window sills
- Commercial — Cleaning interior and exterior windows and frames
- Commercial & Residential — Power washing exterior of buildings
- Commercial & Residential – Gutter cleaning on buildings
- Working at ground level and using ladders to reach upper floor windows
- Use extension-poles, Water fed extension-poles and Water purification System.
- Required to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs
- Maintaining the equipment Company provides for your duties
- Applicant must demonstrate competency in the following areas to perform this job successfully:
- Always arrive on time
- Neatly dressed in uniform
- Follow directions
- Handle company vehicle – driving record will be checked before driving any company vehicle
- Complete jobs in a timely fashion
- Loading and unloading company vehicle before and after jobs
- Climb ladders
- Demonstrate ability to work alone/or with others
- Polite and Courteous to Customers
Key Skills & Traits
- Desire and willingness to be trained and learn appropriate window cleaning skills
- Willing to work outdoors in all weather
- Ability to climb ladders and work at heights
- Awareness of safety requirements
- Desire and willingness to learn how to use all equipment
- Ability to communicate clearly with co-workers, employer and customers
Education and/or experience:
- High School Degree, minimum
- No experience necessary,
- Experience a plus
Ability to apply common sense and understanding of situations to carry out instructions furnished in written/oral form. Ability to deal with problems that arise from job related issues or from customer satisfaction issues.
The physical demands described here are representative of, but are not limited to, those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the essential duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to climb ladders, load and unload equipment from vehicle, drive vehicle, walk around and walk up and down stairs, in and around vegetation, some thorny and trees. Maneuver equipment, not limited to the following, around trees, plants and other vegetation, buildings and other obstacles. Must be able to lift and carry minimum of 50 lbs.
Work start times and length of day:
- Start times vary from day to day.
- Most start times are between 5:30 AM and 7:00 AM
- Some days require overtime to complete jobs
DOWNLOAD THE WINDOW CLEANING TECHNICIAN JOB DESCRIPTION
DOWNLOAD THE WINDOW CLEANING TECHNICIAN JOB APPLICATION